less_retarded_wikimain page, file list, single page HTML, source, report, wiki last updated on 05/28/23
Crime Against Economy
Crime against economy refers to any bullshit "crime" invented by capitalism that is deemed to "hurt economy", the new God of society. In the current dystopian society where money has replaced God, worshiping economy is the new religion; to satisfy economy human and animal lives are sacrificed just as such sacrifices used to be made to please the gods of ancient times.
Examples of crimes against economy include:
- Fixing purposefully broken technology, e.g. removing DRM.
- Shielding oneself from marketing torture and refusing to consume, e.g. by using adblocks.
- Burning money.
- Doing literally anything that could destabilize economy such as simply giving away too many things for free or for very low prices.
- Sharing useful information with other people which is called a "theft" of intellectual property, "piracy" etc.
- Taking basic natural resources from monstrously rich corporations who declare to own natural resources and deny access to them. E.g. printing money or physically taking goods from corporations without paying is declared a crime.
- Destroying ads and so sparing other of suffering.
- Encouraging others to commit crimes against economy.
- Revealing certain truths about rich people, corporations, their products or states, so called whistleblowing, antivaxxing etc.
All content available under CC0 1.0 (public domain). Send comments and corrections to drummyfish at disroot dot org.